The Reiki Center of Greater
Washington, the full-time professional practice of David
L. Gleekel, Certified Reiki Master/Teacher, is an educational
and healing organization which seeks to support the healing
of its community in the Washington, DC metro area through
healing sessions and events, classes, shares, clinics,
drumming circles, workshops, retreats, and speakers, and donations
to community not-for-profit organizations.
RCGW is located in a 1200 square foot space a five minute walk west of the Rockville Town Center at 214 North Adams Street, Suite 2, Rockville, MD 20850. Included in our space are the following:
Four Healing Practitioner Spaces
A Classroom for up to 14 people
A Handicapped-Accessible Elevator
A Handicapped-Accessible Bathroom
A comfortable lobby for up to 8 people
A Community Office space for up to 2 people
Free Off-street parking
8 Blocks to Rockville Metro Station
1 mile east of I-270
All practitioner and classroom spaces include the use of one massage table and two side chairs.
Space rental may be done on a one-time or ongoing basis. There is a 4-hour minimum.
To find out more about availability or to schedule a tour, please contact us.
to the Reiki Center of Greater Washington newsletter
- Clients not being able to keep their appointments must notify us 24 hours in advance to change them. If they do not keep their appointment for any reason other than an emergency, they will owe 100% of the cost of the session missed.
- All RCGW class tuition payments are non-refundable, but may be applied to another RCGW class or service within one year of the original class. To transfer your registration to another class, there must be space available and you must let us know at least one week in advance.
- By attending any RCGW event or session, any client or student attending or assisting agrees that he or she will respect the personal rights and privacy of each attendee or instructor. Anyone not doing so will be asked to leave without reimbursement of any tuitions paid and will owe and pay any remaining funds through the time attended.
- RCGW will not disclose any information revealed in any healing event, class, or session to anyone that has not been authorized in writing by the owner of the information or their legally-designated representative.
- RCGW will attempt reasonable accommodation for anyone reporting a disability at least two weeks in advance of any scheduled event or class.