Healing System is a combination of the Barbara Weber Ray lineage of Usui Reiki and energies
derived from a transcendental experience that its founder,
Patrick Zeigler, had in the Great Pyramid in Egypt in 1979.
The system opens the Heart Center and can cause deep emotional
releases from the current or past lifetimes. RCGW teaches
the system in two courses.
I-II | SSR I-VII Master
This is a two-day 12-hour class, taught from
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day with a one-hour break for lunch.
We usually break to a local restaurant as a group.
PREREQUISITE: Usui Reiki I or a minimum of one course in another energy healing modality.
- History of Usui and Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki
- Hand Positions for Self-Healing
- Hand Positions for Healing Others
- Reiki and The Law
- Usui and SSR Power Symbols for Focusing
the Energy on Physical Healing
- Usui Emotional/Mental Symbol for Focusing
the Energy on Emotional Healing
- Usui Distant Healing Symbol for Focusing
the Energy on Distant Healing
- Byosen Auric Scanning for Connecting to
the Client's Energy Body
- Rei-ji Ho Technique for spirit connection in healing
- Distant healing using a photograph, energy ball, healing object, and crystal grid
- Angelic Light Weaving for clearing and sealing the energy field
This is a three-day class with 24 hours
of instruction (about seven to eight hours each day). We do this class either at our location in Rockville, Maryland or in a residential format at powerspots around the U.S. If done locally, the class is scheduled to run from 9:00 a.m. to approximately 7:00 p.m. each day with a break for lunch.
This course includes four to five
SSR attunements and instruction in giving attunements for
Facets I through VII. Attunements can be given separately
for each facet, or combined, depending on the student's previous
energy healing experience and time available.
PREREQUISITE: SSR II or Master training in another Reiki Modality such as Usui Shiki Ryoho, Usui Reiki Ryoho, or Karuna Reiki. Local SSR Master students are strongly encouraged to volunteer as assistants at one or two SSR I-II classes to see how this modality is taught. We strongly encourage students who take this class to have completed 100 documented healing sessions (not including self healing which is assumed on a daily basis) receiving healing, as well as sessions completed on others..
- Usui Reiki Master Symbol (1)
- Seichim Master Symbol (1)
- Sekhem Master Symbol (1)
- SSR Attunements for Facets I through VII (Ceremonies "A" and "B")
- SSR Healing Attunement Technique
- Deep Aura Cleansing Technique
- SSR Life Regression Technique
- Teaching Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki I through VII Classes
- Review of the Usui Healing Symbols
- Review of the SSR Power Symbols Versions
A and B
- SSR IV Master Symbol
- SSR V Master Symbol
- SSR VI Master Symbol
- SSR VII Master Symbol
- Infinity Dance Meditation
- Shenu Meditation
- Developing Your SSR Practice Vision and Mission
- Four to Five attunements will be given